Why you should go Bananas for Bananas!
Health Benefits of Banana
We all love Bananas but hardly ever know of the health benefits!
Throwing some light on a few of them!
- Health-promoting FLAVONOIDS.
- POLY-PHENOLICS, such as lutein, zeaxanthin, beta & alpha carotenes. All these acts as free radical gobbling anti-oxidants.
- Banana also has a high Vitamin-C content, most known for its infection-fighting properties.
- Just one banana contains 450mg of POTASSIUM, which is important for controlling the heart rate and blood pressure. This is interesting since the same banana has just one milligram of SODIUM.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) in one banana provides around 28% of what is needed daily by our bodies to help prevent anemia and coronary artery disease.
- The bananas have fibers in abundance that keep the digestive system regulated.
- Banana has manganese which is needed to activate an antioxidant enzyme.
- One banana supplies an adequate amount of copper to keep up the production of red blood cells.
Overall, a very likable, safe and important fruit for our bodies.
WE LIVE ONLY ONCE, LET US LIVE WELL