We respect the privacy of our customers and give the highest importance to the trust they place on us. Keeping our customers in mind, we have designed a system to provide you with a secure customer experience and privacy environment. We assure you that we are doing our best to avoid any leaks and mishandling of your personal information.
- Who is collecting the information?
Any personal data provided by you is collected by Nilon's for serving you more efficiently. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs and subsequently customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we deem necessary for achieving this purpose.
- Ways in which we collect your personal information
We may collect the personal data from the following sources:
- Data provided by you to us: We collect data on how you use our services and products, such as the type of content you view or engage with, or the frequency and duration of your activities on the Website. If you complete a survey or register for an account to buy our products and access our website content, we will collect data from it. In doing so, we may ask for personal data, such as your name, gender, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
- Personal data we collect from other sources.
- We collect personal data from other sources including our trusted partnerships with third parties.
- Who will your information be shared with?
- Your right to Opt-Out
You have the right to withdraw your consent to prevent your personal data from being used under this policy at any time by using the manage cookies section of our Cookie Notice or by unsubscribing to the use of your email address if you have logged into one of our websites.
- Your Consent