Navratri is just round the corner. The festival of dance, revelry and not to forget fasting too. This year we give you some delectable choices that you can have during your fast for the 9 nights. If the festival is all about celebration, why should you compromise on the food? Just add Nilon’s range of spices and see your dishes transform.
- Pumpkin 300 gm.
- Oil Refined 15 ml
- Butter 10 gm
- Mustard 2 gm
- Fenugreek 2 gm
- Fennel 2 gm
- Kalongi 2 gm
- Carom seed 2 gm
- Red chilly whole 5 gm
- Green chilly slit 2 No’s
- Ginger 10 gm
- Jaggery 20 gm
- Tomato Chop 1 Medium
- Nilon’s Kashmiri Chilly Powder 5 gm
- Nilon’s Turmeric Powder 2 gm
- Nilon’s Cumin Powder 3 gm
- Nilon’s Coriander Powder 2 gm
- Nilon’s Dry Mango Powder 3 gm
- Nilon’s Rock Salt to taste
- Chopped Coriander Leaves 10 gm.
- Add the Boiled pumpkin to the masala mixture and add Nilon’s rock salt to taste, in serving dish and garnish with chop coriander. Peel and cut the pumpkin in small cubes, boil the cubes with Nilon’s turmeric powder and Nilon’s rock salt till pumpkin gets cooked.
- Next, stir fry the Pumpkin with the pickle flavour in a hot pan and add oil, crackle mustard, Nilon’s cumin powder, carrom seed, kalonji and fennel. Sauté ginger, Nilon’s Red chilly powder and tomato together.
- Once the tomato gets soft, dilute the jaggery in water and add that water to the tomato. Later, add Nilon’s chilly powder, Nilon’s coriander powder, Nilon’s cumin powder and Nilon’s dry mango powder & bring to a boil. Add the Boiled pumpkin to the masala mixture and Nilon’s rock salt to taste. Place in a serving dish in a serving dish. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander & serve.