Shami Kebabs are probably one appetizer which has kept united Indian and the Mughal cuisines in every which way. Shami kebab which is full of protein with subtle smokiness. It is a silky smooth and stuffed with just a little finely chopped onion, mint and green chilli.
The Shami is the king of the tea trolley may it be Eid or a casual drop-in at a friend’s house, the delicious delight is always a hot accompaniment, it brings a zing to the chai but the conversation.
- Boneless Mutton: 500 grams
- Split Chickpeas: 250 grams
- 2 Tbsps. Nilon’s Red Chillies.
- 1 Tbsp. Nilon’s Super Garam Masala.
- 1 Tbsp. Nilon’s Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Eggs: 2 pieces
- Salt: To taste
- Oil for frying
- 1 Tbsp. Nilon’s Chat Masala
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 3-4 green chilies
- 2-4 twigs of mint
- Boil the mutton and chickpeas in a pot.
- Now grind the ingredients the boiled mutton and chickpeas.
- Add finely chopped onion, green chilies, mint leaves, Nilon’s Ginger-Garlic Paste, Nilon’s Red Chillies and Nilon’s Super Garam Masala with the mutton in a bowl and mix well, add salt as per taste.
- Make small balls of kebab and heat the oil in a pan for frying.
- Garnish the hot and delicious Kebabs with Nilon’s Chat Masala and serve it with Mint and Coriander Chutney.