Per 100g of product ( approximate) : Energy; 376kcal, Protein 9.7g, Carbohydrate 82g, Sugars 0.3g, Fat 1.0g, Saturated Fat 0.2g
Wheat Semolina (100%)
Easy to Use
Easy Step To Use Nilon’s Cut Sewaiyan Upma:
- Fry 100g of Nilon’s Cut Sewaiyan in refined veg. oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- Fry some mustard, black -gram dal, bengal gram, chopped green chillies and curry leaves in refined veg. oil. Sauté 50g chopped onions for 2-3 min.
- Add 375 ml of water and cooked vegetables of your choice, if desired. Add salt
for better taste.
- Bring water to boil and cook fried cut sewaiyan for 5min. Garnish with finely cut coriander leaves and grated coconut.
Easy Step To Use Nilon’s Cut Sewaiyan Pulav:
- Fry 100g of Nilon’s Cut Sewaiyan in refined veg. oil until golden brown. Setaside. Heat 4-5 tsp of refined veg. oil, sauté a spoonful of ginger-garlic paste for 1-2 min.
- Saute about 259 chopped onion, 25g cooked vegetables (carrot, peas, beans, etc) for2-3 min.
- Add 1 tsp pulav masala, lemon juice and salt for better taste. Add 375ml of water and bring to boil.
- Add fried cut sewaiyan and few fried cashew nuts. Then cook for 8-1 0 min and serve hot.