Energy 362.6 Kcal, Protein 10.5g, Carbohydrate 79.7g, Fat 0.2g, Potassium 0.08g
Hard Wheat Semolina 100%
Easy to Use
- Afterthe macaroni is cooked remove from ﬂame, strain and run cold waterthrough it, keep aside. Heat the oil/butter in a pan and fry the onions. Add the green chilli and other vegetables and stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the pre-cooked Macaroni, cheese and salt and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to serving pot and sprinkle with spring onion. Serve hot.
Easy Step To Use L’Italia Macaroni:
- Take 5 cups of water in a vessel and bring it to a boil. Add Nilon’s L’Italia Macaroni, 1 tea spoon of salt and 1 tea spoon of oil. After the Macaroni is cooked remove it from the flame, strain and run cold water through it to cool and keep it aside.
- Chop the red chillies. Heat oil in a pan with a heavy base. Add the ﬁnely chopped chillies, onion and ﬁnely diced garlic. Fry for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add the chopped tomatoes with % a cup of water, salt and black pepper to taste. Cover and allow itto simmer until sauce is thick and rich. Put pre-boiled macaroni in the serving pan and pour the sauce over the macaroni and toss gently. Sprinkle grated cheese on the top and serve hot.
- Note: Kindly Keep the water ratio, as per quantity taken for preparation.