Veg Curry Masala Paste
Energy 198 Kcal, Protein 3.6g, Total Carbohydrates 13.5g, Total Fat 14g, Saturated Fat 3.9g, Mono-unsaturated Fat 5.4g, Poly-unsaturated Fat 4.7g
Edible Veg Oil (24%), Onion (20%), Ginger (16%), Garlic (12%), Green chilli (8%), Iodised Salt, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Turmeric Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Cardamom Powder, Cloves, Fennel, Water, Preservative (E211) & Acidity Regulator (E-330 & E-260).
Easy to Use
Easy Step To Use Veg Curry Masala Paste:
- Golden fry 50g of chopped onion with2 tsp of oil.
- Add 500g of cut vegetables of your choice (Eg: Potato, Carrot, French beans, Green peas, Cauliflower, Capsicum & Paneer).
- Add 3 tsp of Nilon’s Veg. Curry Masala Paste & required salt in it.
- Saute well & let it cook for 1 0 -15 min, until vegetables gets tender.
- Finally add 1 medium chopped /sliced Tomato and stir well. Garnishwith chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with Roti / Rice.