Non Veg Curry Masala Paste
Energy 225 Kcal, Protein 3.6g, Total Carbohydrates 12.2g, Total Fat 18.4g, Saturated Fat 4.3g, Mono-unsaturated Fat 7.4g, Poly-unsaturated Fat 5.7g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0g
Edible Veg Oil (22%), Onion (20%), Garlic (18%), Ginger (11%), Tamarind (8%), Iodised Salt (7%), Coriander powder (3%), Cardamom powder, Cinnamon powder, Cloves powder, Chilli Powder, Cumin powder, Turmeric powder, Preservative (E-211), Acidity Regulator (E260).
Easy to Use
Easy Step To Use Non Veg Curry Masala Paste:
- Take 500 g of Chicken / Mutton, and then add 3 tsp. NiLoN’s Non—Veg. Curw Masala Paste, 1tsp. NiLoN’s chilli powder & required salt.
- Then mix well &set aside for half an hour.
- Golden fry 200 g of chopped onion with 6- 8 tbsp of oil.
- Add the marinated meat into it and saute well for about 5 min.
- Add 2 chopped tomatoes & 3 split green chillies. Add required water then mix well & cook until the meat gets tender.
- Once it is done, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with Roti / Rice.