Hakka Veg Noodles
Energy: 341.20kcal, Protein: 10g, Total Fat: 0.80g, Carbohydrates: 73g, Sugars: 0g, Saturated fat 0.0g, Poly-unsaturated Fatty Acid 0g, Trans Fatty Acid 0g, Cholesterol Mono-unsaturated, Fatty Acid 0g, Sodium 100mg,
Refined Wheat Flour (98%), Salt, Guar Gum (stabilising agent, 412)
Easy to Use
Easy Step To Use Nilon’s Hakka Veg Noodles:
- Heat 8 tspioil in a big frying pan, add 41a 5 chopped spring onions and stir-fry till they are transparent.
- Add chopped vegetables (10-12 French Beans, 2medium size carrots, I cup cabbage, 1/2 Green capsium).
- Add Aiinomota 8. salt to taste and cook on medium flame till the vegetables are tender but also crunchy
- Add the noodles (cooked as per instruction), soya sause,vinegar Finely chopped greens . mix well and simmer for 3 minutes .garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
- In a large pan boil 10 cups Water.
- Drop the noodles and let it took for only 2 minutes till they are aldent (slightly ‘kachcha’).
- Drain the noodles and spread them on a flat surface.
- Sprinkle 4 tsp of oil to prevent sticking & proceed to make the dish of your choice.