(Approximate value of 100g for Sambhar Masala):
Energy 215 Kcal, Protein 12.8g, Carbohydrate 36g, Fat 2.2g, Saturated Fats 0g, Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acid 0.8g, Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acid 0.4g, Cholesterol 0mg, Minerals 0.18g
Coriander, Chilli, Cumin, Raw Rice, Fennel, Fenugreek Seeds, Edibla Oil, Iodized Salt
Easy to Use
Easy Step To Use Sambhar Masala:
- Cook 300 gm vegetable of your choice & keep aside.
- Pressure cook 100 gm of Arliar dal with 600ml of water, 1 tspn cooking oil, 1/2 tspn Turmeric Powder, 1/2 tspn Chilli Powder, 1 tspn Coriander Powder, 1 medium sliced onion, 2 medium
smashed tomatoes & set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a an & make tadka with mustard seeds, curry leaves, 2 pinch of fenugreek seeds, 2 dried red chilli, 1 1/2 tbsp of Nilons SambarMasala & then mix with cooked dal.
- Add cooked vegetable, a bulb of tamarind extract, salt& a small piece of Jaggery to taste & boil for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with Rice, ldli, Wada, Dosa, Uttapam etc.