(Approximate Value per 100g):
Energy 291.4 Kcal, Protein 11.4g, Carbohydrate 34.9g, Fat 11.8g, Sugar 5.6g
Store in a Cool, Dry and Hygenic place. Best Before 15 Months From Packaging
Chilli,Coriander,Cumin,Black Pepper,Cassia Bark (Taj), Bengal Gram Dal,Garlic,Fennel,Edible Common Salt, Ginger, Mustard,Fenugreek Leaves,Cassia leaves, Star Anise,Onion,Cloves, Cardamom,Mint Leaves and Turmeric
Easy to Use
Easy Step To Use Meat Masala:
- Marinate clean and cut pieces of 500gm mutton for 2 hrs in a mixture of 2 onions ground to a fine paste, 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, 4 tbsp strainedcurd and salt.
- Heat 4 tbsp oil, and fry 2 sliced onions till crisp.
- Add marinated meat and 3 tbsp NilonsMeat Masala. stir for 5 min.
- Add 2 cups water and keep in pressurecooker for 10 min. remove from fire, serve warm with rice or bread (roti/naan)
- “Please keep the Meat Masala ratio as per thequantity of Vegetables taken for preparation”