Kitchen King Masala
(Approximate Value per 100g):
Energy 209.8 Kcal, Protein 10.8g, Carbohydrate 36.7g, Sugar 1.2g, Fat 2.2g
Coriander, Cumin, Dry Chilli, Turmeric, Fennel Seeds, Black Pepper, Poppy Seeeds, Fenugreek Leaves, Cardamom, Dry Garlic, Dry Ginger, Mace, Bengal Gram Dal, Nutmeg, Cassia Leaves, Cloves, Shahjeera, Cassia Bark (Taj),Star Aniseed, Large Cardamom, Iodizes Edible Commom Salt, Dry Onion
Easy to Use
Easy Step To Use Kitchen King Masala:
- Make fine paste of ttbsp boiled Poppy seeds and 5-6 pieces of Cashew Nuts.
- Heat 30 ml of oil, add fine paste of one medium sized onion, 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste & cook till onion turns golden colour.
- Add 1/2 tspn red chille powder, a pinch of turmeric and tbsp of Nilons kitchen king masala
- Add cashew and poppy seeds paste, 200 gm of green peas, 1 medium sized crushed tomato and stir it will until oil gets seperated.
- Add required quality of water, salt and 100g fried paneer cubes then cook well and serve hot with roti/nan/rice