Kanda Lasun Masala
(Approximate values per 100g):
Energy 236kcal, Protein 9g, Fat 13g, Carbohydrate 21.5g, Sugar 0g
Chilli (32%), Onion (16%), Edible Common Salt, Coriander (10%), Garlic (9%), Edible Vegetable Oil, Sesame, Dry Coconut, Turmeric (3%), Ginger (2%), Cumin (0.5%), Black Pepper (0.6), Cassia Bark (Taj), Cloves
Easy to Use
Easy Step To Use Kanda Lasun Masala:
- Take 250g mataki / moong / chowli (soaked overnight) and pressure cook it.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Add 1 medium size Finely chopped onion and tomato and saute for 5 mins.
- Add 2 tbsp Nilon’s Kanda Lasun Masala, pinch of turmeric powder and saute for 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup water along with cooked mataki and salt to taste and simmer for 5 mins
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and Serve with rice, roti or bread.
- Kanda Lasun Masala can be enjoyed with Wada-pav, Kachoris, Bhajjis
- It can also be added to regular vegetables for a traditional taste