(Approximate Value per 100g):
Energy 255.6 Kcal, Protein 12.7g, Carbohydrate 39.3g, Fat 5.4g, Sugar 3.1g
Store in a Cool, Dry and Hygenic place. Best Before 15 Months From Packaging
Coriander, Kacheri, Dry Mango, Cumon, Chilli, Black Salt, Fennel, Black Pepper,Cassia bark (Taj), Pomegrante Seeds,Mint,Ginger Fenugreek Leaves, Cassia Leaves, Green Cardamom,Bishop Weeds, Mace, Nutmeg and Cloves
Easy to Use
Easy Step To Use Chhole Masala:
- Soak 200g of Chhole for overnight, Pressure cook it and keep aside.
- Add 4 tbsp of oil and splutter ‘/2 tspn of cumin seeds, then add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste and saute it for little while.
- Add 2 ﬁnely chopped onions & fry till golden brown
- Add 1 tspn coriander powder, ‘/2 is n chilli powder, 2pinch of turmeric powder & 2 tbsp of Ni ons chho e Masala.
- Add boiled chhole, add salt, 2 medium chopped tomatoes and stir sell till the tomato cooks well.
- Add chhole water, cook till it turns thick gravy & amish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with Naan Roti /Paratha / Bhature / Puri.