Peshawari Chapli Kebab- a rich mouth-watering diet of Peshawar. The circular shape changes slightly when the outer crust forms upon frying, locking the juices inside, resulting in succulent mutton patties.
The kabab, like most of the Food Stories covered, also has an ancient history. It has travelled far and wide through regions, times and people and has a universal appeal. Undoubtedly the most recognised eastern food in the western part of the world.
- Minced Meat: 1 kg
- Crushed Pomegranate: 1 cup
- Eggs: 6 pieces
- Salt: As per your taste
- 2 Tbsps. of Nilon’s Ginger-garlic Paste
- Nilon’s Coriander Powder : 2 tablespoon
- Tomatoes: 3 pieces
- Coriander Leaf: Garnish
- Green Chilies: As per your taste
- Onions: 1 kg
- Oil: 1 cup
- Nilon’s Red Chili Powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Corn Flour: 5 tablespoons
- Finely chop the onions, green chilies and tomatoes.
- Add the minced mutton in a bowl and add eggs, Crushed pomegranate, Salt, Nilon’s Coriander Powder, Nilon’s Red Chili Powder.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Take 3 tablespoons of the mixture in your palm.
- Roll it between your palms and form a ball. Press the ball between your hands and flatten it to form the kabab.
- Heat the oil in pan and deep fry the kebabs.
- Serve with chopped onions and tomatoes.