Please the kids, well yourselves too if you’ve got a sweet tooth, with this delicious recipe. These cookies are quick, easy to make and so scrumptious, all Hyderabadi style!
- 1½ cups plain flour (maida)
- 1½ tbsp NILON’S TOOTY FRUITY
- 4 tbsp rose syrup, or to taste
- ¼ tsp soda bi carb (mitha soda)
- 1/3 cup white butter
- Mix flour with soda.
- Beat the butter well.
- Add flour, rose syrup & NILON’S TOOTY FRUITY to the butter. Mix well to form a soft dough.
- Roll dough between 2 sheets of plastic paper to ¼” thickness. Cut into squares or rounds, as per your liking.
- Bake cookies in a moderate oven at 160º C for 25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an air tight container. Grab a cookie whenever you feel like and enjoy!